Our Awards Timings
The Brewery, London
7:00 PM - Drinks Reception
8:00 PM - Dinner and Awards commence
10:30 PM - After-party
Aurie Styla is a stand-up comedian, presenter and broadcaster from London.
Having a stand-up comedy back in 2010, Aurie has tirelessly honed his craft and his likable charisma has earned him fans in the thousands.
His TV credits include Jonathan Ross' Comedy Club (ITV), Don't hate the Playaz (ITV) and Mo Gilligan's Black British & Funny documentary (C4). He has also worked extensively with comedy streaming platform NextUp.
On Radio he is the host of 'The Scene' On BBC Radio London. A topical show in which he invited guests from all avenues of entertainment to interview, and discuss current affairs, with a comical twist. He has also appeared as cast on topical sketch show Newsjack (Radio 4).
Aurie has worked with many notable comedians from around the world, both as a fellow performer and also as a promoter for his phenomenally popular ' ComedyMania' events. His consistency and warm persona sees him regularly employed as a warm up comedian for the major broadcasters on shows such as The Big Narstie show and The Mo Gilligan Show.
Alongside his comedy work, he's also cemented himself as an exceptional host for corporate events and has worked with, amongst others, Facebook, Jungle Creations, DTV and Da Bounce in Holland.
In 2016, Aurie self-produced and toured his first live stand-up comedy special "Working...Hardly!" around the UK, with all dates completely sold out. In 2017, he toured his second "Straight Up!" again with all shows sold out. Due to overwhelming demand, both tours were extended. His third show 'Just Like that' was also a complete sell out. Aurie is the host of two hugely popular monthly residencies, at 21 Soho and Box Park in London.
As an actor Aurie played a co-lead in the 2019 horror comedy "The Living Dead" produced and directed by Fredi Nwaka. He's currently filming a feature film entitiled ' On the Other Foot'.
Why Attend our Awards Ceremony?
- Be part of one of the most prestigious industry Awards for service providers in the egaming industry
- Recognise your team's achievements across 42 categories including the 'headline categories' -
- A unique chance to celebrate your team's hard work over the past year
- Great great exposure for your brand across EGR's editorial and social platforms
- Have your work validated by our panel of highly experienced judges
- Be acknowledged as the best of the best
- Our judging panel is officiated by Deloitte making it the most stringent and transparent in the industry